Friday 6 November 2015

Brussels - Day 2












Second Day - we took the bus from the Shuman, which where we live to go to city centre. It's nice to see the buildings and area on the way to town. We actually did not know where to shop but we manage to find the Grand Palace eventually.

It's my fourth visit to Brussels but I only realised now not all of them actually speak English. Apparently they speak Dutch

Places of interest

1. Grand Palace

2. Mannequin Pis


We only manage to cover Grand Palace since abang Umar is not very well. But I am glad to see the Great Grand Palace once again because I remember how I really enjoy seeing it from my previous trip here.

Brussels : taken from my previous visit
grand palace : from my previous visit
grand palace at night
























instagram : sitihajar_noor

No comments:

Post a Comment