Wednesday 18 November 2015

Brussels 2009







 
Brussels
 
This is the very first time in Brussels. I am joining my bff and her boyfriend at the time. We stay at the Holiday Villa. We visit lots of places and eat lot of food.
 
We went to Grand Palace as usual. Went crazy with the chocolates,wafer,fries,icecreams,paella,mussels.
 
We also went to Mini Europe and Brugge. Mini Europe had all the landmark miniatures for all country in Europe. They were Eifel Tower, Colleseum, and all other landmarks. I thought it really suit kids. We didn’t come here with Umar and Bella because I didn’t think Bella would enjoy it but Umar definitely will.
 
We went for a cruise in Brugge and had French cuisine there for lunch. I remember the French onion soup was really to die for. 
 
Instagram : sitihajar_noor
 
 






















No comments:

Post a Comment