Wednesday 18 November 2015

Kerry







Ring of Kerry

 

It was our anniversary weekend and we decided to go to infamous Ring of Kerry. I’ve been there before with my bff and her family.

 

We went to the ring of Kerry alrite but didn’t manage to take any picture because it was too dangerous to stop and take picture. It was beautiful alrite.

 

We went to Dingle of the next day. In theory we should be able to see dingle the dolphin if we go on the boat but it was close that day.

 

Food – We brought food from home so we can have picnic on the way. We had our lunch at Moneygall. I remember we Obama went there as well when he had his visit to Ireland before.

 

We had a lovely breakfast at our B&B. I remember the wifi was so bad. My cousin and my friend went to the lobby just to get a better connection.

 

We had fish and chips and Dingle town. It was raining but I think we managed to grab some souvenirs.

 

We had a quick visit at Kildare Village before we head home. Had their pasta there. It was tasty.

 

Instagram : sitihajar_noor
Dingle

moneygall

breakfast spread


No comments:

Post a Comment