Monday 16 November 2015

Cork






Cork

 

 

So we went to Cork so I can redeem the voucher that I won during the Bake- off competition at the Ballymaloe. But the voucher only for one night. I have to say this trip is the most relax holiday I ever have.

We travel to Cork so I decided to stay in Travelodge. I have to say I love Travelodge because the bathroom have bathtub at a very reasonable price and also parking. Won’t complain about the bed and room because they very clean and neat.

 

After check in we went for a quick bite at the café in the Travelodge.

Ramen for dinner. A friend of us work there  but we thought the restaurant in the town but it’s actually outside town but close to the Cork University. Food was awesome. Even Umar loves it.

 

We went to Ballymaloe next day. Didn’t realise the place is very private. Suit whoever to want to relax. It’s beautiful. The food is tasty. Probably will have to go there again because I have another voucher to redeem.

 

There’s play area for Umar. There’s also swimming pool but I think it’s a bit public so not suitable for mummy. But that’s ok because Umar happy with the sand area and the slide.

 

No tv, internet coverage very low and kids not allowed in dining hall after 7. We end up order room service because don’t really want go out because not familiar with the road and street. The 7 meal room service was really nice.

 

We went for another walk around the city next day. We had kebab.
Instagram : sitihajar_noor
 
Travelodge



Ballymaloe House

No comments:

Post a Comment